50-minute session $105
90-minute session $150
2-hour session - $ 200
Please note: all sessions are self-pay.
Forms of payment
Credit cards, debit cards, cash, checks
I made a decision not to take insurances.
Most people understand the benefits of using insurance, but do you know the risks?
Here are just a few:
1. In order for your insurance to pay for counseling, you need to receive a mental health diagnosis that remains in your records.
2. As a therapist, I will have to justify in my paperwork that you are still sick with your mental health disorder, and getting better but not cured yet. I do not want to write a document sharing the details of your mental health disorder.
3. There are limits that might be placed on the number of sessions that you can receive.
4. You choice of therapist is limited and dictated by your insurance company. Insurance companies generally do not follow the same ethic guidelines as we do as counselors.
5. Your insurance company might consider covering your couples or family counseling only as long as you are diagnosed with the mental heath disorder.
6. Using your insurance for mental health can potentially impact your future insurance coverage.
If you still want to use insurances, I can provide you with the document (superbill) to submit for your insurance company for your session reimbursement.
If you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, please allow 24 hours. If you do not give a 24-hour cancellation notice, a full session charge may be applied.
Please, contact Aly with any other questions that you might have!: